Here you can find the details for all type of submissions and how to submit your abstract.
TYPES OF SUBMISSIONS
This submission type can include:
Keep in mind that if your abstract gets selected for publication, you will be asked for a final complete paper (limited to 5 pages long).
Proposals for Oral papers must include (Abstract Template: download here):
This submission type is an alternative format for freestanding research presenters. Poster sessions facilitate informal discussion and can be a more personal form for exchange of information.
A poster/demonstration must:
Initially, this submission type must include an abstract. Keep in mind that if your abstract gets selected for publication, you will be asked for a final complete paper (limited to 3 pages long), besides the poster/demonstration itself.
Proposals for Posters must include (Abstract Template: download here):
This submission type gives the opportunity for those who cannot be at the conference meeting physically, but wish to participate, showcasing their work through a different media. The conference will provide a link with virtual content that will be sent by email to all participants. All Virtual Presentation files will be uploaded by us onto a webpage with the respective details, so that all the conference participants can have access to them during and after the conference.
Virtual Presenters must also be registered in the conference, their papers are considered to be published as the others and are also entitled to the certificate of participation in the conference.
Proposals for Virtual Presentations must include (Abstract Template: download here):
|This submission type provides an opportunity for a group of participants to achieve a specific goal or address a particular problem.
It can be designed to:
– Train or educate participants in a particular research methodology or theoretical approach;
– Address a specific problem, such as how to use particular research findings in health psychological care or policy;
– Develop a consensus on a particular issue (for example, the goal of the workshop may be to produce a position statement or policy on a particular topic, to identify priorities in a specific area or to develop theoretical perspectives or methodologies).Initially, this submission type must include an abstract. Keep in mind that if your abstract gets selected for publication, you will be asked for a final complete paper (limited to 3 pages long).
Proposals for Workshops must include (Abstract Template: download here):
This type of contribution allows Companies to present recent developments and applications, inform a large and qualified audience of new outcomes and showcase company’s products and services.
HOW TO SUBMIT ONLINE
Abstracts must be submitted through our step-by-step Electronic Submission System. We do not accept submission of Abstracts by email.
Step 1 – Author(s) Information
Fill the “Author Information” box by order of representation.
The information of each author must be complete, these are the contacts that will be used to communicate with the authors.
Important note: This is the ONLY place where you give your personal details – Abstracts CANNOT INCLUDE information about author’s identification in this initial phase.
Step 2 – Paper Information
Type your abstract/paper title in the first box and in “Paper Abstract” box, paste your main text from your abstract paper file – this will guarantee the association of your contact details with your abstract, while the abstract file maintains anonymity for the refereeing procedure.
Then, upload your file in doc, rtf or PDF formats only – no other formats will be accepted (like .docx or .ppt files).
The file max. size is 5 Mb.
In the “Track” boxes select the topic areas you are submitting to:
1) Select one of the 5 main areas (A – TEACHERS AND STUDENTS, B – PROJECTS AND TRENDS, C – TEACHING AND LEARNING, or D – ORGANIZATIONAL ISSUES)
2) Select the sub-theme(s) corresponding to that main area.
3) Finally select the “Presentation Type”: Oral Presentation, Poster, Virtual Presentation, Workshop or Company Presentation.
Final Step – Make sure the mandatory fields are covered and then click the SUBMIT button.
Once you have submitted your abstract, you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt. If you don’t receive an email after 24 hours, please contact the conference secretariat on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure that our emails are not considered as SPAM.